1. The information that is collected:
2. How do we use your information?
The Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To register and create your account on our Platform and ensure that you can log in to your account and use the Platform.
- To manage your account, provide you with customer support, and ensure you are receiving services up to our quality standards.
- To contact you or provide you with information, alerts and suggestions that are related to the service.
- Billing-related purposes.
- To reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we or a Counselor have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- To appropriately match you with a Counselor.
- To enable and facilitate the Counselor Services.
- To supervise, administer and monitor the service.
- To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our services.
- In some exceptional circumstances Pukaar Community is required or permitted by law to share your confidential information. For example, if government bodies or law enforcement require your confidential information or in the case of emergencies as judged by your therapist (e.g threat of a criminal act or suicide). Generally, we only use your information within our company however, sometimes we use third parties to process your information (for example your credit card payment providers). We require all third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and we require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
3. Personal information safety procedures:
We have strict company policies and all our clinical psychologists are legally bound through them. We offer 100% confidentiality to our valued clients and all terms and conditions are mentioned on both our website i-e and Pukaar app. Before using the services, both psychologists and clients agree to them.
Pukaar community maintains strict information safety procedures, including physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, to protect the confidentiality of your information.
Some of our information security procedures are:
- Restricting access to client information to only those personnel for whom the information is necessary for the treatment process.
- Maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Educating our employees and psychologists on our privacy policies to ensure they follow the information security procedures.
- Pukaar stores all the data in a coded form in its app, which ensures the safety of all information in case of a breach.
- We provide an option on our app for you to apply an extra passcode to the app in order to ensure privacy on your devices.
- We do not collect any nonpublic personal information about our visitors on our website, unless information is provided to us voluntarily or derived from website navigation and usage of Pukaar Community website and online platforms.
- Entering into written confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements with third party service providers for certain disclosures.
- We apply industry standards and best practices to prevent any unauthorized access, use, and disclosure, our systems, infrastructure, encryption technology, operation and processes are all designed, built and maintained with your security and privacy in mind.
- We comply with or exceed all applicable federal laws, state laws, and regulations regarding data privacy.
4. How do we handle privacy problems?
In-case of any problem, we as a registered trust regulated by Pakistan Legal laws are committed to providing all sorts of information to our client and ready to take any action against miss-treatment of your personal information.
Data is saved on our servers in coded form and at a time of conflict it can be decoded. Our consultant psychologist who is in charge of the data will see the case details (correspondence between the therapist and client) on client’s written request and necessary actions will be taken against the person responsible for the conflict. If Pukaar or its psychologists are not found guilty then necessary legal actions will be taken against the accuser and if found guilty settlement will be reached through mutual discussion. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Pukaar Community, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
5. Important Notes About Our Agreement
- This Agreement and our relationship with you shall both be interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Pakistan excluding any rules governing choice of laws.
- You irrevocably agree that the exclusive venue for any action or proceeding arising out of relating to this Agreement or our relationship with you, regardless of theory, shall be with Government of Pakistan. You irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of the aforementioned courts and hereby waive any objection to the exercise of jurisdiction by the aforementioned courts.
- THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US. YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY PROMISES OR REPRESENTATIONS BY US EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- We may change this Agreement by posting modifications on the Platform. Unless otherwise specified by us, all modifications shall be effective upon posting. Therefore, you are encouraged to check the terms of this Agreement frequently. The last update date of this Agreement is posted at the bottom of the Agreement. By using the Platform after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by such changes to the Agreement. If you do not agree to the changes, you must terminate access to the Platform and participation in its services.
- We may freely transfer or assign this Agreement or any of its obligations hereunder.
The paragraph headings in this Agreement are solely for the sake of convenience and will not be applied in the interpretation of this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or otherwise contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
To clear any doubt, all clauses regarding limitations of liabilities and indemnification shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.